Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Causes skin irritation
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Extremely flammable aerosol
May cause drowsiness or dizziness