Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection/...
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Extremely flammable aerosol
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
May cause drowsiness or dizziness