Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection/...
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
Store locked up.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Extremely flammable aerosol
May cause damage to organs ( state all organs affected, if known) through prolonged or repeated exposure (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye irritation
May cause drowsiness or dizziness