Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/...
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection/...
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Extremely flammable aerosol
Causes skin irritation
May cause drowsiness or dizziness