IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection/...
Store locked up.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Highly flammable liquid and vapour
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye damage.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness